Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Enchanting New Mexico

I’ll never forget my first trip to New Mexico. Believe or not, we were on a skiing vacation, and when my father told me that we were going to New Mexico, my first thought was, “We’re going to ski in the desert?!?” Little did I know, Taos, New Mexico turned out to be one of the loveliest places I’ve ever skied.

Ever since, I’ve been mesmerized by its history, culture and its beauty, and being in New Mexico is like traveling to another world, another place and time. Whether it’s being pampered at Ten Thousand Waves Spa perched up on the mountain in the midst of an idyllic setting, cycling through the lovely streets and art galleries in Santa Fe, or exploring and learning about the awe-inspiring architecture and history of the Pueblos in Taos, there’s isn’t a shortage of wonderful things to do and enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment