Monday, January 19, 2015

Seeing the World through Airplane Window

I love to fly … on an airplane. So much so that before the ordeal of security checks at the airport sucked the joy out of flying, getting on a plane used to be one of my favorite part of travel.

I also love seeing the world outside an airplane window, watching the landscapes as the plane lifts off and cruises above the rest of the world for hours.  It could be an enchanting sunset, the majestic mountains and terrains, or the spectacular city scene with its intricate transport network woven into society. It's a beautiful and wondrous world below waiting to be discovered.

Being 35,000 feet above lends itself to a spectacular view of the places I want to be, and always inspire me to plan the next flight!


0 comments:

Post a Comment